Earlier today I did a session introducing Game of Learners 2022 participants to Azure. Here is what I covered:
In the session, I covered:
- Getting started with a free Azure for Students Account
- Next we deployed a simple Hello World Flask application using Azure Web Services
- Lastly we covered how you can add your teammates to your directory
I got some amazing questions, which needed additional follow up resources, here they are:
Question 1: how do you allocate a domain name to the app you deploy on the Azure portal service?
- Tutorial: Map an existing custom DNS name to Azure App Service
- Custom domains with Azure Static Web Apps
Question 2: Does Azure allow deploying of frontend apps such as vue.js
You can watch on demand the session recording here.